Friday, April 20, 2012

Here are my first card posts!

Here are pictures of some cards I have made this week for some of the things we have going on and needed cards.  I have also made a Mother's Day card for my mother-in-law.

The first card is a thank you to the piano accompanist who will be accompanying my son during his clarinet solo this weekend during competition.  I used the Cricut Quarter Note cartridge and also some paper from the DCWV Peformer Paper Stack.  The Quarter Note cartridge has so many beautiful images in it and also its own  font.  I just love how this turned out, and I hope she will too!


This is the inside of the card.  The rose is also from the Quarter Note cartridge.


My other son has a birthday party to attend for one of his soccer buddies.  I made this card for him using the   Cricut Soccer cartridge and some rub on decals from Paper House Productions.


The inside sentiment says:  ...at having an AWESOME Birthday!  It turned out really cute.

And, the final card I made this week is the Mother's Day Card for my mother-in-law.  She loves hydrangeas; and when I saw this layout in the Cricut Magazine designed by Lezlye Lauterbach, I just had to make it for her.


Thanks for taking a look.  I hope to be posting more soon!  Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards!I saw your post on the Message board & had to come by & say WOW!! Love your panio card!! Wow!
    Roxx.T
    http://dreamsofcrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete